01 June 2012

Kushyfoot Flats To Go & Microfiber Crew Socks {Review}

Tube socks are totally overrated, especially for the everyday woman who spends hours upon hours on her feet each and every day. Thankfully there's Kushyfoot, a brand of footwear with special emphasis on massaging your tired dogs!


Kushyfoot is the first hosiery brand to incorporate the ancient healing art of Reflexology in trouser and knee highs, foot covers, toe covers, athletic socks, tights and men's socks to massage with every step.

The massage action works by providing extra comfort through its 3 dimensional padded and wavy design and it provides a cushion between bare feet and the hard soles of a shoe. The Kushyfoot sole helps relieve tension and discomfort in achy feet, thereby helping to relieve stress and fatigue throughout the entire body. These therapeutic socks protect your feet and leave you feeling refreshed all day!
 You may have heard of reflexology before in passing (or in depth.) Basically, it uses the belief that everything in the body is connected...for instance, a certain point on your hand correlates to a certain spot on your back, etc. Kushyfoot massages the pressure points on your feet as you walk or stand during the day, relieving not only your achy feet but sore body parts as well!

I was sent the Kushyfoot Microfiber Crew Socks and Zebra Flats To Go to try out:


The zebra fold-up flats are so cute! I'll start off with the uber-comfy crew socks first.


I'm a size 9-10 in US women's shoes, and though these comfy crews are designed to fit sizes 5-9 they still fit extraordinarily well. The sock is made from a special Coolmax fiber designed to wisk moisture away from the foot and keep you dry. As you can see from the above picture, Kushyfoot's patented massaging cushioned sole covers just about my whole foot bottom, making sure that I get relief from the balls of my feet all the way down to my heel. These socks cover my whole foot and go all the way up mid-calf, but Kushyfoot also manufactures low-cut and no show socks for just about all shoes. (Even pumps and sandals)


These are my wonderfully adorable zebra Flats To Go! These pictures are a size 9/10 US and also fit my wide feet nicely. I'm usually a sneaker or sandal kinda girl, but these little fold-ups still play a vital role! I keep 'em in my purse (they only take up about as much space as a thick compact mirror) for chilly days when I'm only wearing flip flops or for warmer days when I might need a break from hot, sweaty sneakers. They also would work wonders when used for their original intended purpose: to give relief to those slaving away in high heels all day!

These little guys are made from a soft, flexible faux leather with an elastic back and the same ribbed, cushioned, massaging insole as my crew socks above. The soles are made of a sturdy foam material that makes walking indoors or on smooth outdoor surfaces easy (think concrete or grass.) They won't hold up so well against rocky areas, though, as the soles are flexible too and your feet will feel everything. :\

Overall, I'm giving both of these footwear goodies 4/5 stars for functionality and practicality! Just wishing that the flats held up a little better on rough-and-tumble terrain, as I'm usually chasing after my little man and he knows no boundaries!

Here are a couple images from Kushyfoot's website featuring some other items they carry. They have a full online catalog, which also featured socks for men!


Follow Kushyfoot on Facebook and Twitter.
Purchase Kushyfoot products from their website or find a local retailer.

No comments: